Photo by: Me, Lívia Alencar

Hi everyone,

My name is Lívia Alencar Albuquerque and I'm a first year Creative Digital Media student at TU Dublin Blanchardstown. I'm 18 years old and I was born in Brazil. I have been in Ireland for the past 2 years (I did the 5th and 6th year and the Leaving Certificate).

If you want to know more about me, here go 10 facts about this small person:
1- I’m literally a small person.
     I have 1,54m or 5,05 foot. Some friends call me "Lil", a pun for Lívia and little.

2- I am a book lover.
     One of my favourites are Quando Saturno Voltar, a Brazilian book of Fiction and Romance of Love written by Laura Conrado, and A Thousand Pieces of Your, a American book of Science Fiction and Adventure Fiction written by Claudia Gray.

3- I danced ballet from my 3 years old up to my 16th.
     I only stopped dancing because of a problem I got in both knees known as patellar chondromalacia where the cartilage on the under surface of the patella deteriorates, it caused me great pain when dancing so because of this I gave up my dream of been a professional ballerina. As I can be very stubborn sometimes (bonus fact 😂🙈) I didn't stop dancing completely.

4- I have two dogs, a Westie and a Yorkshire.

5- I am Catholic.
     And yes, I go to church every Sunday, and no, it’s not annoying, I actually enjoy going to mass.

6- I have never broken a bone.
     But once when I was 3 I hit my forehead on the table and I took 5 stitches! I still have the scar, but I normally cover it with my hair.

7- I dream of traveling all over the world one day.
     Specially Portugal and Italy, I have been to Italy once but I was 11 so I don't remember much.

8- I watched the movie Letters to Juliet more than 15 times.
     And I love the movie soundtrack, especially the opening song You Got Me by Colbie Caillat.

9- I can be very smiley.

10- I rather Iron Man over Captain America 😌


That’s it, see you soon
Lívia Alencar