Photo by: Me, Lívia Alencar

Hiii,

I'M BACK!


I'm here again to talk about my group's story presentation.


Before the presentation I was very nervous (not a news for me, I easily get nervous when talking in front of people, and if I'm watching a video of me and if there is someone else watching it with me I'll be very embarrassed), but once we started it I got less and less anxious. It was very nice to present our work; we sure had a great time doing it.


One of our group mates couldn't be there for personal reasons so we had to rearrange the presentation, as we were one of the last ones it was very helpful. We started off the presentation talking a little bit about the history of Interaction Fiction (our chosen assignments for the first mission), in which we talked about the creator of the first Interactive fiction, why he created the game and how this game turned to be very important for future choice based games. We also talked about the problem we had when doing the first draft of our story (I talked about it on the First Mission post).


After talking about the history of Interactive Fiction we read our story but because of the amount of time we had left we didn't read it all so our group only got the taste of the story.


So, our story is a horror comedy, it tells the story of: 


"A guy (Dirk Dickson), who just got in the college, wants to join the Alpha House but to do so he must go through a test. On Halloween night he is challenged to go in a haunted house and proof himself but will you do the right choices for him?"


Here is the link for our full story in case you want to read it and have a little bit of fun:

file:///C:/Users/b00127326/Desktop/Nightmare%20on%20Frat%20street.html

I hope you liked our story and have as much fun reading it as my group and I had when writing it.


That’s it, see you soon
Lívia Alencar