Photo by: Me, Lívia Alencar

Hi everyone,


How's everything?


In this blog post I'm gonna talk a little bit about the presentation of the second mission in which my group and I talked about YouTubing (here is the link for the post where I talked about the second mission).

Before talking about the presentation I'm gonna talk about what happend before.

One of my group partners (the one who edited the videos) weren't in on Tuesday and he didn't email the videos to me or our other group partner. On Wednesday morning, before our presentation, we had no video and the guy who had the vlog wasn't in yet, and it was really stressing us out. But we talked to Helen and asked to let out group to the end so we would have extra time for the guy to arrive and for us to add the video on the PowerPoint. He arrived about 15 minutes late and we got the vlog into the presentation.

This time, differently from the first mission's presentation, I was calmer and more confident. We opened the presentation introducing yourselves and I started talking about YouTube's history, then one of my group mate talked about monitization and the other one talked about clickbait. After doing that we should a little bit of our vlog, we didn't show it all because of the timing; the video was about 15 minutes long.

I felt very proud of my group because we sure didn't have 30 hours of work which but we did work together to help which other and putted effort to learn about the topic we were gonna talk about.


That’s it, see you soon

Lívia Alencar